Pickup is back in session at Nokomis Park on Thursdays at 5:45 PM.
Parking is available at the park, but it’s a touch tricky. Here are some quick tips:
- For most drivers, your best bet is to approach the park from Union Road.
- Turn West onto George Urban Boulevard (by Otto’s).
- Turn left on Petan Drive (which will be the second available left hand turn).
- Turn right on Nokomis Parkway.
- There will be a small parking lot on the left nestled between two houses.
Or you can check it out on Google Maps.
Additional information is available on the pickup page.
Just got back from a week long trip to Venice. Spent the first day at Caspersen and only found a small handful of teeth. Decided to spend the rest of the time at Venice and srettad finding them by the dozens. We ended up with 300 by the end of the week, with the biggest being about 1 1/2 inches. Be sure to take some beach shoes if you plan on spending a lot of time combing the beach. Your feet will thank you.